Monday, September 15, 2008

Beautiful day!!!!

It's been long enough i say,
since that long gone new year's day,
a blurred memory, a shadowy past,
though the images just don't seem to last.

I've been waiting for you all this while,
standing patiently at your corner with a ready smile,
Shivering silently, drenched by the rain,
looking out for you, till the lights began to wane.

Beyond reason, muting the pain,
the flashbacks make me go insane,
the blur of your presence , the heaven scent,
but maybe I'm just stuck too long in the moment.

I've re-opened this book today,
and I see that most of your pages have torn away,
and it's making me smile as i pen this down and say,
Good lord , today's a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Mihir Pathare said...

"It's a beautiful day without /you..."

Nice piece of writing. ^_^