Friday, December 19, 2008

Back to the square one, again.

I've been thinking of what to write,
waiting for my thoughts and imagination to take flight,
so here i sit with a paper and pen,
just to realize I'm back to the square one again.

I'm tired of thinking day and night,
wondering how to resolve this thing without a fight,
feeling like conversing there and then,
but never ending it, back to the square one again.

I may not have the wisdom or the light,
to guide me though this dark night,
but how do i get to kindle it when,
I know I'll be back to the square one again?

All my questions you answer, alright,
but maybe i need to have my own fight,
but whats the point of finding solutions when,
you just know, you will be back to the square one again.

A countless conversations both day and night,
about the same thing and what's wrong and right,
I'm still left like a desert, parched without rain,
back to the square one again.

2 comments:

Serpentine said...

well expressed

and nice poetry :)
seems to come easily to you

Aditya Ajgaonkar said...

It does not. It comes only if inspiration does. Ps i love your writing. It always leaves me with a feeling of *buzz* if you get what i mean!