Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Aditya signing off Ma'm

I felt like writing this little rhyme,
to tell you all that lay in this heart of mine,
though it is not my best i fear,
It's got all that i wanted you to hear...

It never was about touching your body,
but about being one with your heart, your soul,
Because talking to you made me feel happy,
And seeing you smile made me feel whole.

A thousand words for a hint of a smile,
a million prayers to ward away the tears,
staying back in office to meet you a while,
And messaging into the wee hours.

Walking by your side, sometimes for hours,
while the Diwali lights lit up the sky,
paying the beggar girl to give you some flowers,
as the time just seemed to fly.

You never heard what i tried to say,
what i tried to tell you, day after day,
I kept wondering what and how to say,
to tell you where my heart truly lay.

But now that it's gone,over and done ,
and i lie penning my thoughts in the dark,
again i remember the your eyes and smile,
and long for those days that have passed.



Well it's a fitting ending,
after a long wait,
As iv found out,
Now, that it's too late.

No comments: