Thursday, May 14, 2009

Melting Moments - 2

I cant sing like Roy Orbison ,

It's not that i didn't give it a try ,

And as much as say , i can be your Hero,

Like Enrique i just can't cry.



A hundred excuses i search for daily ,

And all of them go waste ,

And though i try to take this lightly,

The thought of you don't let me think straight.



A thousand songs last night I heard ,

So i couldn't sleep a wink ,

This lack of my ability to express my self ,

Is driving me over the brink.



A thousand words , a million lines ,

Flow incessantly in my mind ,

And every time i remember your smile ,

Not even one of those anymore can i find.



Countless moments must have passed ,

Since the moment i saw you first ,

Since then all i can do is think about you ,

To that fate i am Cursed.



I'm not much of a poet ,

I can't seem to make this poem fine,

Which is why i end this attempt here ,

And present to you these lines.

No comments: