Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Images of the mind

Come into my world,
It's a dark and dreary place,
Cobwebs hang from the walls,
Where potential goes to waste.

The drawers in here open and close at will,
Don't wonder what purpose they fulfill,
I don't know myself what happens in here,
It's become a haven for insecurities and fear.

The light's been turned off it seems,
The flashlights have insignificant beams,
Don't pierce the darkness that you might find,
For in it lurks a loathsome fiend.

Don't bring no good, there is no place,
This evil in me takes up all the space,
What do I say? What do I find?
What goes on in this sinister mind?

This is my world, This is my mind,
It's not very nice, it's not very kind.
Get out before they consume you, these flames that burn,
Or drown in these shallow waters that for gratification yearn.

Or rather don't come go run away,
Go before it all ends, Either ways.

No comments: