Friday, October 1, 2010

Images - Waves in the desert.

Tiny grains of sand in an ocean of dust,
my search for you still went on,
those swirling waves in a desert that calm,
signified the lull before a storm.

It'd been a while that I'd been out here,
wandering around that landscape bare,
It's my eyes that told the story of my fears,
But no one cared enough to look there.

It's been this way for a long long time,
I did not know what I felt,
I always thought that I am fine,
little did I know with what my heart dealt.

I wrote a few poems, some on love,
Some on the life I thought I'd have,
Some on those random thoughts that plagued my mind,
But never really realizing why they felt so sad.

In the twilight did I walk this shadowy path,
Seeing the world in Black, white and grey,
Knowing little about what it is that I missed out on,
wandering on, going astray.

And then you came like a dazzling sun,
And swept away those grays,
with a brilliant smile and deep brown eyes,
you brought in a bright new day.

Though all I do falls short of signifying what you are,
even unconsciously I dare say,
Try all I may, to avoid it, but even then,
I fall for you just a little more. Everyday.


And yes, while at it,
Consider this a sacrifice of my Dignity in a public forum.

No comments: