Thursday, January 7, 2010

Melting Moments - 4 - A.D.

Based on a Story and concept fielded by A.D.



They say that feelings are hard, confusing and complex,
I stand here as proof, scared and perplexed.
Thinking about you most of the time,
trying to find ways to make you mine.
Though stories are fiction and seldom true,
This story is about me and you.

Nothing has changed since the last time we met,
or the last time I called you, when inside I wept,
Talking in the darkness, about how he did me wrong,
and how he left me, when someone else came along.
And then I lay there, trying to express myself,
yearning to hold you, but scared of the consequence.

When I look into your eyes, I loose the power of speech,
What you do to me is so amazing, but you're still out of my reach,
Sometimes I wish i could just talk to you and express how I feel,
But then when I see you, those words out my mouth you steal.
And then I stay there, Mute and Dumb
fear clenching my heart, feeling cold and numb.




- @ A.D. Now stop cribbing that I don't write for you.

No comments: